In this episode of The Razor Sharp Show, Ray Milidoni chats with an amazing personal brand specialist, author, award-winning business owner and speaker, Lauren Clemett.
At 8 years old Lauren was told she had ‘word blindness’ and would never be able to read or write properly, yet she went on to become a five time best selling author. Using her dyslexia as her greatest asset to understand how the brain sees brands.
For over 25 years Lauren worked in a world leading advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy & Mather and Clemenger BBDO as Production Manager and Brand Manager for international corporate AXA, as well as owning her own advertising agency.
She owns her own personal branding consultancy, the Ultimate Business Propellor and created the award winning Authority Rocket program which has helped hundreds of professional services providers around the World, to become well known, well paid & wanted.
At the beginning of the chat, we talked about the difference between a personal brand and business brand. We chat about how Lauren helps people create their own personal brand and making it work.
Lauren also shares some tips on what to do so you stand out in the flood of brands that are everywhere, she also shares great tips on how to reach out to your target audience.
We also encourage people who are working on their branding to have patience as it takes time to get established, Success for her is just taking things slow and not rushing into things.
Thank you for listening…
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so you can get the latest episodes as soon as they’re published. If you have a question or would just like to say hello, feel free to shoot us an email: email@example.com
- Great contentMay 1, 2017 by Paulrunner from Australia
Just listened to ep56. Excellent.
- Great show!March 21, 2017 by adamsalias from Australia
I found these guys when researching a guest for my own podcast, and I stuck around! Great guys and great content
- Highly recommend!March 7, 2017 by ErikBison from United States
I love the inspiring and actionable information that The Razor Sharp Show shares. I highly recommend listening if you want to improve your life and business!
- Fantastic ContentFebruary 1, 2017 by LilDave90 from Australia
Lots of valuable information in each podcast. The podcast has a variety of golden little nuggets and provides great little tips in all aspects of business. High recommnded to anyone in digital.
- Literally sharpening my bladeDecember 15, 2016 by Jason Resnick from United States
Ray is simply amazing. Just by listening to the show and hearing the thoughts and suggestions I've been able to sharpen my business and who I'm serving in a way that I hadn't been before. This show is well worth the listens!!!! Thanks Ray and Matt!
- Learn and growDecember 15, 2016 by Simon Kelly - Renegade Empire from Australia
This podcast covers so many different topics, from business and marketing to goal setting and life lessons. The guests are all super passionate and truly excited about what they are doing, so the conversations really flow, I don't want it to end! I loved being a guest on this podcast, thanks again to Ray and Matt and I look forward the future eps!
- Love the content!December 12, 2016 by Wes Towers from Australia
It's great to hear from people who have learnt their craft (sometimes the hard way) in the trenches, getting their hands dirty. Thanks for sharing!
- Excellent PodcastOctober 17, 2016 by Meeko - New Zealand from New Zealand
This is one of a handful of excellent podcasts based in Australia. Always get insights and guests. Keep up it up Matt.
- Great show!!September 27, 2016 by Rosiedallas22 from United Kingdom
Love this show, can't recommend it highly enough. My daily commute has actually become interesting.
- .September 20, 2016 by Donsulejmani from Australia
This podcast has been the best start to mornings. Great guests, great hosts and a tonne of valuable info!
- great podcast with actionable contentSeptember 17, 2016 by Johnny Barretto from Germany
Really awesome show! I have been following the podcast right from the start and I love the progress of it and how the hosts develop and improve it. My favourite episode so far was with David Jenyns on authority content: I could not agree more when it comes to finding out what sort of content works for you and systematically reprocuding it, and also about what your ideal target group is. You could create tons of content but if it is not targeted enough you will only achieve poor results. Looking forward to the next episodes:D
- AwesomeAugust 31, 2016 by adrianoguitar from Australia
Great informative content here!
- Great listenAugust 30, 2016 by Absonit from Australia
Love this show... must listen!
- Well Crafted Show with Excellent GuestsAugust 29, 2016 by Buddy tees from Australia
I would highly recommend The Razor Sharp Show for any aspiring entreprenuers or current entrepreneurs to learn from Ray himself and the guests he has on the show. Keep up the great work ! 🙂
- Well Worth A ListenAugust 2, 2016 by Kylea Waller from Australia
I love how Razor Sharp has the basics, all the way up to the more advanced covered. Anyone really can learn something from it & stay "Razor Sharp".
- Loved being interview.. Thank you for having me!July 31, 2016 by Frency82 from Australia
Ray is a great host, loved being interviewed.. Look forward to be back 😉
- Great host and podcastsJuly 28, 2016 by Mjoyce333 from Australia
I love how genuine Ray the host is and really enjoy the range of people being interviewed. Great information to learn from and incorporate into your own business. Great work!
- Another Great Podcast!!July 26, 2016 by listen & educate a better you! from Australia
So much passion and solid information on real experinces of people running their own business. X looking forward to more podcasts to listen too..
- Awesome infoJuly 25, 2016 by Johnson and friends from Australia
Ray is delivering a high quality podcast here with stacks of useful information from a wide variety of people. I've listened to half of the shows in the last few days and it will now be one of my regulars. Great work, Ray and team!
- Must listen!July 25, 2016 by Nattalina07 from Australia
This is the most helpful and insightful business podcast I've heard. The hosts and guests are both relatable and knowledgable, and give relatable and helpful advice on running your own business. Keep up the amazing work!
- Cheers Ray & Matt look forward to more pods..July 22, 2016 by listen & educate a better you! from Australia
WAITING FOR MORE LISTENING PLEASURE X UNIQUE OPPORUNITY FOR REAL INSIGHT INTO BUSINESS!! REAL PEOPLE AND REAL SPEAKERS WHO SPEAK FROM THE HEART.
- Entertaining and InformativeJuly 22, 2016 by Ginny Mac 11 from Australia
Love this fresh podcast. Ray is entertaining and always has a great take on everything. Guests are top of their game and full of good advice. Thanks Ray!
- ExcellentJuly 21, 2016 by Healnsoul from Australia
Love getting my dose of this podcast! Keep the episodes coming!!
- Get inspired!July 21, 2016 by Hammerofawe from Australia
Awesome host, insightful guests and down to earth no nonsense value bombs being dropped left, right and centre! This podcast is all about learning from real people, just like you, making a real impact in the world. Get inspired to be the change you want to see with Ray and Matt!
- Raw, practical, diverseJuly 20, 2016 by Kristian Stephan-Martin from Australia
The Razor Sharp Show is a remarkably refreshing, real, and diverse podcast on entrepreneurship and business. I've been interviewed by both Ray and Matt and each had very distinguishable interviewing styles. This made it fun, easy to be part of, and fresh. I love in particular the very practical nature of all the episodes and the wide range of conversations and topics covered - all which relate to business and entrepreneurship. The Razor Sharp Show is definitely an x-factor podcast to subscribe to.
- Highly recommendedJuly 19, 2016 by Lukev 85 from Australia
This is a download must for me The information and valuable lessons that I have learnt so far is amazing Can't wait for future guests already
- Inspiring, informative, engaging.July 18, 2016 by SnorkelExtra from Australia
This podcast is inspiring, informative, educational and engaging. The hosts are both 'razor sharp' and warm and friendly towards their guests, which bring out the best in them as well. Looking forward to discovering older episodes, and seeing what's in store for the Razor Sharp community.
- One of the best podcasts aroundJuly 13, 2016 by Game_challenger from Australia
For all those tram trips and other down times this podcast is one of the best things you can listen to. Ray is obviously very knowledgeable and is a great host. 5 stars!
- Filled With KnowledgeJuly 10, 2016 by Zack Lyman from United States
Helps with the thurst for knowledge!
- A must have!July 8, 2016 by IamSherryMiaPSong from Philippines
Hey Ray! Awesome show! I learned a lot! ?
- A must listen!July 7, 2016 by CSAnne from Australia
This is a great show and each episode has content you can use straight away to build your business. If you love ideas, tips, hints and real information, this is the show for you.
- Ray has helped me razor sharp my ideas as an entrepreneur!July 6, 2016 by Nicholls & Morley from United Kingdom
Great hosts and not your average entrepreneurial podcast! Ray cuts down on some juicy content with the guests he has on his show and helps you razor sharp your ideas and ways throughout your entrepreneurial journey. Expect only the best info from his podcast...No jibba-jabba, get what you need to know and be done with it! Keep up the great work Ray! 5*!!
- I Was Interviewed And Loved It!July 6, 2016 by Megan E Davis from Australia
Ray and Matt interviewed me and I found their questions to be thoughtful and interesting. I have started listening to the other guests as they have been interviewed and have picked up more than a few little gems along the way! Great work guys, keep it up!
- Awesome guest and love the contentJuly 6, 2016 by Dave108227 from Australia
Really enjoyed listening to the podcast. The topics covered have helped me with my business mindset and taking action. Thanks for a great podcast keep it up.
- Great insights!June 27, 2016 by Bin Teo Official from Australia
Ray has been relentless in uncovering valuable nuggets of wisdom from his guests. There are many business podcasts out there, but this stands out.
- Great host with fantastic guestsJune 27, 2016 by Andrew Vilbar from Australia
Awesome listening to people who have real life experiences running their own businesses. Both inspiring and actionable intelligence here.
- This is a must listen! Ray is a superstar.June 24, 2016 by Matt Romania from Australia
Absolutely love listening to this podcast - and really glad to be involved. Great guests and a great community full of inspiration, motivation and education. Stay tuned!
- Exceptional PodcastJune 21, 2016 by David.Pagotto from Australia
The Razor Sharp Show is a fantastic listen. It helped me get my business back on track. Ray is a great presenter and I really enjoyed the deep dives. Keep up the great work!